Welder Contact Adhesive - Gasket Adhesive
Two 1oz tubes in a single bubble pack
Welder is a clear, industrial strength all-purpose CONTACT ADHESIVE that bonds porous and non-porous materials together in both outdoor and indoor applications. Welder can be used on plastic, wood, metal, rubber, vinyl, cloth, tile, ceramic, glass, Formica® and others, but is particularly effective for attaching refrigerator gasket materials to plastic or fiberglass surfaces.
Directions for use of Welder CONTACT ADHESIVE:
1. Protect work surface from moisture or other contamenation while bonding.
2. Clean Surface thoroughly.
3. Open cap and apply contact adhesive directly from tube. For small or hard to reach areas, use a toothpick or cotton swab.
4. Apply contact adhesive to both surfaces and let stand for 5 to 10 minutes, then press firmly together.
5. Allow to dry overnight. Max strength is reached in 24 hours.
permanently bonds, fastens, protects, seals, and caulks thousands of everyday items. It mends toys, ceramics, vases, pottery, and is useful for craft areas. It is an ideal permanent repair adhesive for sporting goods, tools, plastic caps and housings, broken light fixtures and hoses. Use it on bicycles, appliance seals, chair and table legs, and to re-affix emblems and house numbers.